Why choose a Web Programmer?
Duration 1695 Hours [11 Months] + 1 Internship
The Web Programmer program aims to allow the student to develop the skills required to specialize in the field of web programming: integrate, program and create web client / server applications. *The contents of this training are adapted to the most recent developments in the labor market and are subject to constant development.*
You will learn to ….
- Determine and document with clients the website requirements.
- Prepare mock-ups and scrimmages.
- Develop website architecture and determine software and hardware requirements.
- Create and optimize website content using number of graphics, databases, animations, as well as other software.
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test computer code for websites.
- Test and perform quality and safety checks.
- Lead and coordinate, where applicable, multidisciplinary teams.
Some Advantages of the Program
- Final 4-month internship facilitating hiring.
- Very practical training that matches the needs of the labor market.
- Updated program.
- Personalized framing | Proximity to teachers.
- State-of-the-art equipment.