Why choose Genius of Plastic?
Duration 1275 Hours [13 Months]
The technician is involved from design to the finished product, including the assembly and adjustment of plastic processing machines. From specifications, he works on a computer to develop a three-dimensional product. Then he has tests carried out, in particular by subjecting the plastic to defined temperature or pressure parameters.
You will learn to ….
- Develop and interpret plans, drawings and technical specifications, prepared using traditional or computer-aided (CAD) methods.
- Prepare estimates of costs and required materials as well as work schedules, and write reports.
- Test and analyze machinery, accessories and equipment to determine performance, power, stress resistance and other characteristics.
- Design molds, tools, dies, jigs and accessories used in manufacturing.
- Supervise and monitor projects and inspect mechanical installations.
Some Advantages of the Program
- Very practical training that matches the needs of the labor market.
- Work placement at the end of the program increasing your chances of employment.
- Team of experienced teachers.
- Personalized framing | Proximity to teachers.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- 3D printer lab available to students