WHY CHOOSE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
Duration : 1,065 Hours [1 Year] + 1 Internship
This program is for anyone who wants to become a designer and draftsman. The mechanical engineering graduate often works in collaboration with engineering and participates in the realization and design of various mechanical projects.
You will learn to ….
- Draw and design production tools.
- Design metal parts.
- Automate specialized tooling circuits.
- Make detailed drawings from diagrams.
Some Advantages of the Program
- 100% placement rate.
- Strong link with companies in the field.
- Internship at the end of the program to facilitate hiring.
- Team with solid teaching experience.
- Design-based drawing program.
- 3D printer lab available to students.